For Christmas last year Alex and I received a funny treat, a backpacker’s snack of Dark Chocolate Cheesecake. After floating around in our pantry for about 9 months and with no camping trip planned anytime soon, we decided to give it a go.
The instructions went something like this:
1. add water to pouch
2. squish icky feeling gooey stuff around for a bit
3. realize you didn’t fully close the ziplock top and spill all over the counter
4. pour into bowl, sprinkle with cookie crumble and let sit for a bit longer.
6. Realize it tastes about as weird as it looks.
7. Settle in for a nap instead of finishing “dessert”.
Hey, at least it was fun.